Happy New Stampin' Up!® Catalog day! Yes, today is the day you can start ordering from the new catalog. Yay! Today my card is a mashup using the Sending Smiles bundle , Sweet Songbird bundle, Tea Boutique Suite and the 2022-24 In Colors.
All of the new 2022-24 In Colors are represented here. The card base is one of the card bases in the Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes. There are card bases and coordinating envelopes in each of the new In Colors. I cut the front of the card base using the Scalloped Contours die. The sweet little bird was stamped in Tahitian Tide and Orchid Oasis with a Parakeet Party beak. The leaves on the tree were also in Parakeet Party and fussy cut out. The flowers were die cut using the Teacup dies. I used the 2022-24 In Color Glimmer Paper in Sweet Sorbet for the flowers. Are you wondering where is Starry Sky? I used the Starry Sky Stampin' Blends to color the rhinestones that are in the center of the flowers.
The "sending" was cut using the Sending Smiles dies. Love that there is a die for both the outline of the word and the actual word. The stamp set also has 8 other sentiments that coordinate.
In addition to the start of the new catalog there is also a In Color Starter kit available from May 3- May 31.
In Color Starter Kit
- New demonstrators can select any standard eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the $125 USD for just $99 USD .
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes $66.50 USD of FREE 2022–2024 In Color products: In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments.
- New team members who join Stampin’ Up! get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions,