It is Thursday which means it is time for the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge.
This week the challenge is a color combination. The colors are Orchid Oasis, Balmy Blue, and So Saffron.
Here's what I used to make this card.
- Sentiment is from the Sending Smiles set stamped in Orchid Oasis.
- The Stitched Greenery die was used on the Orchid Oasis card stock.
- The Basic White foliage was cut using the Forever Flourishing dies.
- The Hippo Dies (Sale-a-Bration choice) was used to cut the 3 different flowers.
- The Dark Orchid Oasis Stampin' Blends was used to color the rhinestones.
Before I made this card in Orchid Oasis, So Saffron, and Balmy Blue, the correct colors for the challenge I made it in this combination.
Can you guess the colors I used? I got the Balmy Blue and the So Saffron except I used Starry Sky instead of Orchid Oasis. It took me quite a while to figure out what I had done and then I needed to make the card again using the correct color combination.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie & Mary design team created,