Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! This month we are focusing on quick and easy projects. During the summer I still want to stamp and be creative but I also want to be outside enjoying the sunshine and all the fun summertime activities. Do you feel this way too? So we thought it would be fun to share some easy stamping ideas.
One of the ways to make things easier is to use note cards. Stampin' Up! has note cards and envelopes in both Basic White and Very Vanilla. Note cards are smaller than A-2 cards measuring 3-1/2" x 5" (yes they can be sent through the US Postal Service). They also come with envelopes.
- Basic Black square using the Stylish Shapes die (second to the largest square).
- Cut a Basic White 2" x 2" square.
- Stamp the large Fond of Autumn image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Die cut using the Autumn Bouquet Dies. The die cuts the flower, acorn and berries out separately.
- Colored the floral image using Old Olive, So Saffron, Highland Heather, and Pool Party Stampin' Blends.
- Adhere the Basic Black square to the front of the note card.
- Adhere the Basic White square on the Basic Black square.
- Attach the floral image to the Basic White square using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Attach 2021-23 In Color Opal Rounds (Fresh Freesia) around the image and also in the flower centers.
Pretty quick and easy card.
Since the Autumn dies cut out the leaf image I decided to make another card to share with you. This one is a little more involved than the last one but still pretty easy.
- Cajun Craze card base -4-1/4" x 11".
- Basic White layer- 4" x 5-1/4" embossed using the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing folder.
- Cajun Craze layer 2" x 3-1/4"
- Basic White cut with the Stitched Rectangle die (1-7/8" x 3-1/8")
- Color the leaves and acorns using Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.
- Attach the acorns and leaves using Stampin' Dimensionals and attach Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
Be sure to check out all the stops on the hop!