Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! This month the theme is Anything Goes! I decided to use a new to me stamp, Bouquet of Thanks and a technique I haven't done in a long time.
- Stamp the Bouquet of Thanks image using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Color the image using Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive Stampin' Blends.
- Use 2 Stylish Shapes square dies and cut out a frame .
- Attach the image to the Basic Black cardstock.
- Apply Foam Adhesive Strips to the back of the frame.
- Adhere the frame back into the Basic White CS lining up the image,
- Adhere the square piece into the center of the frame using glue.
- Adhere on to the Petal Pink card base.
Inside I stamped a partial image and colored it with Stampin' Blends.
In the past I have always done this technique using squares so I thought I should try it with circle dies. This time I used the Nature's Harvest stamp set. I colored in the image again with Old Olive and Petal Pink Stampin' Blends. The flower centers were colored using a Blender pen. The process to make this was basically the same except I used the circles from the Stylish Shapes dies. I also added the Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim and a few Brushed Brass Butterflies.
The sentiment is from the Through it Together stamp set on a banner cut using the Stylish Shapes dies. Now it is time for you to check out the rest of the stops on the Hop!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!