It is Thursday and time for the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge. This week it is a color challenge.
I have had this idea in my head and thought it just might work for this color challenge.
Here's how I made this card.
- Use Blending Brushes to apply Orchid Oasis, So Saffron, and Pear Pizzazz ink to a piece of Basic White CS.
- Cut butterflies in Basic White using the Brilliant Wings die set.
- Cut the largest frame from the Fabulous Frame dies in Basic White.
- Arrange and attach butterflies to the frame using glue dots or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Apply Stampin' Dimensionals, Foam Adhesive Sheets, or Foam Adhesive Strips to the frame.
- Attach small piece of Stampin' Dimensionals, Foam Adhesive Sheets or Foam Adhesive Strips to the butterflies. The next time I make this card I will cut the butterflies with a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheets behind the Basic White CS. This would be easier than trying to hide the small pieces of foam adhesive behind the butterflies.
- Remove the protective backings and attach the frame to the So Saffron CS.
- Use adhesive and attach the So Saffron to the Orchid Oasis card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Potted Geraniums stamp set in Versamark on Orchid Oasis CS. Sprinkle with White Embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Die cut the sentiment using a Stylish Shapes banner die. Attach to the card front using Mini Glue Dots.
- Color a few Iridescent Rhinestones with the Dark Orchid Oasis Stampin' Blend and attach them to the card.
- Adhere Basic White CS to the inside of the card. Add a strip of Orchid Oasis CS and a stamped and die cut butterfly.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie & Mary Design team created,