Here's a quick and easy card for Simple Sunday. The Nature's Harvest stamp set is so versatile. I was happy to see it return in the 2022-23 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and it is available to purchase as a bundle.
- The card base is Early Espresso CS 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2".
- The Crushed Curry Designer Series Paper is from the Rustic Harvest DSP and cut 4" x 5-1/4".
- The next layer is a Scalloped Contours die cut in Early Espresso CS and measures 3-1/8" x 4-5/8".
- The beautiful flowers were stamped using Early Espresso ink on a Very Vanilla Stitched Rectangle measuring 2-5/8" x 4".
- The flowers were colored using the Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, and Old Olive Stampin' Blends.
- Wink of Stella was brushed over the petals to add a little bit of shine.
- A Water Painter was used to splatter Early Espresso ink on the background.
- A little blending was done using Blending Brushes and Early Espresso ink.
- Linen thread was wrapped around the Very Vanilla rectangle twice and then finished with a bow.
- The sentiment is from the Potted Geraniums stamp set stamped in Early Espresso ink on a label cut using the Harvest dies.
- Rustic Metallic Dots were used to embellish the label.
- Inside the largest Scalloped Contours die was cut in Very Vanilla CS.
- The small flowers from the Nature's Harvest stamp set was stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored using Stampin' Blends.
- A small strip of DSP was added to the Very Vanilla Scalloped Contour piece.
Thanks for stopping by and a list of all the supplies I used is posted below,