Welcome to the Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop. This month we have a sketch challenge and/or 3D Project. I love a sketch challenge and really enjoyed playing around with this one.
The circles made me think of the Cottage Wreaths bundle which gave me a place to start. I also found this super cute little spider charm while cleaning up my room so a Halloween card is what I made.
- The card base is Basic Black 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- The Crushed Curry layer is 4-1/8" x 5-3/8".
- The DSP is from the Celebrate Everything DSP which is part of the Stampin' Rewards in the July -Dec Mini Catalog.
- The pumpkins were colored using Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends.
- The wreath was stamped in Crushed Curry ink and the vine wreath in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and cut out using the coordinating Country Wreath dies.
- The sentiment is from the Cottage Wreaths set on a banner cut using the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Isn't that silver spider so cute? It was the perfect little accent for the card.
Inside of the card I added another pattern from the Celebrate Everything DSP pack and stamped and die cut a spider using the Cottage Wreath bundle. I am happy how this turned out and love this sketch! Thanks Angie, the mighty leader of the Stamping Inkspiration blog hop!
Now it is time for you to hop on over to see what the talented Mo has created.
Here's a list of all the stops on the hop.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!