It is Thursday and time for a new Create with Connie & Mary Challenge. The challenge alternates between a sketch and a color challenge. This week it is a color challenge.
Last month I attended Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event. The event was full of product demonstrations, business information & training, and giveaways! One of the gifts given to every attendee was the Beautifully Happy stamp set. This set is one of the Sale-A-Bration choices. Sale-A-Bration starts January 5th and end on February 28. During Sale-A-Bration you can choose gifts when you place a qualifying order. The Beautifully Happy set is a photopolymer set, this makes Two-Step stamping much easier.
- Fresh Freesia CS card base- 4-1/4" x 11"
- Silver Foil CS layer- 4" x 5-1/4"
- Balmy Blue CS layer - 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" embossed using the Merry Melody 3D folder
- Basic White CS- 3-1/8 x 4-3/8" cut with the Scalloped Contours die
- Fresh Freesia pad
- Balmy Blue pad
- Tuxedo Black Memento pad
- Iridescent Pastel Gems-Balmy Blue coming in the January-April Mini Catalog
- 1-1/2" Metallic Mesh Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Clearance Rack and the Last Chance list.