It is Thursday and time for a new Create with Connie & Mary Challenge! Every Thursday a new challenge is posted and generally the challenges alternate between a sketch and a color challenge. This week it is a sketch challenge. I love the sketch this week. I knew exactly what I wanted to make and how I wanted the card to look. This doesn't happen very often so it was exciting for me.
When I saw the sketch I immediately thought of the lovely oval frames in the Framed Floret dies. I also remembered that I found some flowers I had fussy cut from the Boughs of Holly DSP. The card was coming together quickly.
- Cherry Cobbler card base- 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4".
- Basic White layer- 4" x 5-1/4" embossed using the Merry Melody 3D folder.
- Basic White Oval Frame using the Framed Florets dies.
- Poinsettia from the Boughs of Holly 12" x 12" DSP
- Garden Green Ribbon 3/8" Combo Ribbon
- Framed and Festive stamp set available until 1/4/23 or while supplies last
- Cherry Cobbler ink
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls available until 1/4/23 or while supplies last.
On the inside I added a strip of Cherry Cobbler CS and another fussy cut poinsettia from the Boughs of Holly DSP.
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the design created. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving.