Framed & Festive and the Fitting Florets DSP
November 14, 2022
Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that hope together monthly on the 14th of the month. This month our theme is Christmas is in the Air! I was in Indianapolis Indiana over the weekend for a Stampin' Up! event and it snowed! It was so pretty and seeing the snow on the trees and houses made me think about getting cozy and ready for Christmas. So yes...Christmas is definitely in the air!
For my card I used the Framed and Festive stamp set. This set is only available while supplies last or January 4th 2023. I like a sentiment set especially when the fonts are mixed. It looks so fresh and modern. This particular sentiment will be used a lot on my cards this year, it is a wish I have for everyone.
Here are the details for my card:
- Evening Evergreen CS Card base- 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2"
- Real Red CS layer- 4" x 5-1/4", 3-1/4" x 4" (frame using the Framed Florets dies)
- Basic White- 4" x 5-1/4" (inside of card), 3-1/4" x 4" (oval-I cut the whole frame so I have a white frame to use in the future, Framed Florets dies)
- Fitting Florets DSP 3-3/8" x 4-7/8" cut into three 1-1/8" x 4-7/8" strips, 3/4" x 4" strip for the inside of the card
- Gold & Rose Gold 6" x 6" Metallic Specialty paper- 3-1/2" x 3-3/4" cut 2 branches with leaves Framed Florets dies.
- Red Rhinestones- decorate the branch on the front of the card
- Real Red 3/8" Mini Ruffled ribbon
- Pearlized Enamel Effects Basics- decorate the branch on the inside of the card
I try to remember to also decorate the inside of my cards. Here I added a strip of Fitting Florets DSP and another pretty Gold Metallic branch and leaves. On the inside of the card instead of adding Red Rhinestones to the leaves I added dots of Real Red Pearlized Enamel Effects. The Pearlized Effects takes a bit to dry but it doesn't add bulk to the card. Inside I also stamped Merry Christmas from the Framed & Festive stamp set.
Thank you for stopping by and remember the Seasonal Sale starts Tuesday (15th) and ends Friday,November 18th! It is. great time to shop for yourself and your crafty friends!
Place a $50 order through my online store and receive this bundle (13 tutorials!!) as a thank you. You can also purchase the tutorial bundle for $15.00. Please contact me ([email protected]) if you would like to purchase the tutorial.
Soooo beautiful Sharon! You always post the most stunning projects! Love It!
Posted by: Stamp-Patty | November 15, 2022 at 02:54 AM
Gorgeous card! Sorry I missed you at OnStage. Would have loved to meet you in person.
Posted by: Jodi Petersen | November 15, 2022 at 06:38 AM