Welcome to the Creativity Abounds Blog Hop! We are a group of international Stampin' Up!® demonstrators. We hop together on the third Wednesday of every month. Our hops focus around a particular bundle, holiday, occasion or product suite. Every month we create a tutorial bundle. The tutorial bundle is available as a gift with a qualifying purchase or can also be purchased. This month our theme is Birthdays!
We also offer a quarterly stamp camp. The next stamp camp will be in February 2023 and will feature a suite from the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog. The suite we have chosen for the next stamp camp is…By the Bay! I will be sharing more about the camp soon.
I used the Framed Florets bundle for my birthday card. This bundle is in the upcoming 2023 January-April Mini Catalog. It was also part of the Fitting Florets collection that debuted in November. The bundle is the only products from this Collection that will be in the upcoming Mini. I wish the Fitting Florets DSP was also in the Mini but it is not and will not be available after January 4th.
This is a simple fun fold. I like it since it allows me to show 3 patterns of DSP and how well things coordinate.
- Night of Navy CS card base- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 1-1/4” and 4-1/4” (14.9 cm x 21 cm scored at 3 cm and 10.5 cm)
- Night of Navy Oval frame-3-1/4” x 4” (8 cm x 10.5 cm)
- Night of Navy Oval frame (use large ornate oval die-the center piece) 3-1/4” x 4” (8 cm x 10.5 cm). This piece will provide a backing for the Night of Navy/Basic White frame and make it more stable.
- Basic White card liner- 4” x 5-1/4”, ( 14.2 cm x 9.8 cm)
- Basic White Oval cut using the smaller oval frame-3-1/4” x 4”, (8 cm x 10.5 cm)
- Pick 3 patterns of DSP. Cut two at 2-3/4” x 5-1/4” and one at 1” x 5-1/4” (cut 2 at 6.5 cm x 14.2 cm and one at 2.2 cm x 14.2 cm)
- Die cut flowers from the DSP and fussy cut 2 leaves.
Time to check out all the other stops on the hop!
Thanks for stopping by and please see below to see how you can receive the Creativity Abounds Birthdays Tutorial.
Place a $50 order through my online store and receive this bundle (13 tutorials!!) as a thank you. You can also purchase the tutorial bundle for $15.00. Please contact me (sharo[email protected]) if you would like to purchase the tutorial.