Welcome to the Inspire Create Share Blog Hop! We come together and hop on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Each month there is a theme and this month the theme is…Thank You! If you are done with your Christmas cards then it just might be time to start on your Thank You cards. Thank you for joining us and enjoy all the stops on the hop
I used the beautiful Framed Florets bundle. This bundle will be in the upcoming Mini Catalog but you can also get it now! For a limited time (January 4th or while supplies last) you can also purchase some coordinating products. One of those products is the Fitting Florets DSP. I used one of the patterns on my card and also cut out the flowers from the DSP using the Framed Florets dies. The Oval frame was also cut out using the Framed Florets dies.
Here are all the details for my card.
- Night of Navy card base 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 2”, 7-1/2”, 3-1/4” x 4” (oval frame)
- Positively Pink CS 1-3/4” x 4”, 3-1/4” x 4”, 4” x 5-1/4” (inside of card layer)
- Basic White 2-3/4” x 3-1/2” (inside of oval frame), 3-3/4” x 5” (inside of card)
- Fitting Florets DSP 1-1/2” x 3-3/4”, 3” x 3-3/4”, 3/4” x 3-3/4” (inside of card), 2 flower clusters and a single flower
- Positively Pink 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon 19”
- Positively Pink 2021-23 In Color Opal Rounds
Now it is time for you to hop on over to Deb Naylor’s blog and see what she has created for you.
Thank you for stopping by!