Quick and Easy Christmas Cards
December 18, 2022
Are you all done with your Christmas cards and shopping? My shopping is pretty much done but I am still working on my Christmas cards. It seems like I have been making cards for months and I am still maybe 40 cards short! EEK! So it is time for me to make quick, easy and cute cards and get them done!
This is one of my go to card designs. Here are the details.
- Garden Green card base- 5-1/2" x 7-1/2" scored at 3-1/4" and 6-1/2".
- Garden Green Layered Circle die measuring 2-1/4" .
- Basic White CS- 3" x 5-1/4".
- Basic White Layering Circle die measuring 2-1/8".
- Boughs of Holly DSP pattern one- 3" x 5-1/4".
- Boughs of Holly DSP pattern two- 3/4" x 5-1/4".
- Garden Green Ribbon from the Real Red & Garden Green 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack.
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (2) or any embellishment of your choice.
This is how the card opens. You fold back along the score line to allow the card to open. Now the embellishment decorates the inside of the card.
This is what the card looks like open. Kind of fun, right? It is very easy to make and puts all that pretty DSP to good use.
This is the same style of card. The DSP is the Celebrate Everything DSP which is a Stampin' Reward choice. The sentiment used here is the Framed & Festive stamp set. This stamp set is only available while supplies last/January 4, 2023.
Well it is time to get back to the crafting table and get those cards made! Thanks for stopping by and let me know what your quick and easy go to layout is.
Lovely card as always, Sharon. So appreciate your talent!
Posted by: Cissy | December 18, 2022 at 09:02 AM