It is Thursday and time for a new Create with Connie and Mary Challenge. This week we have a color challenge.
Beautiful colors for a Christmas card.
Here's what I used for my card.
- Thick Basic White card base 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4".
- Basic White layer 4” x 5-1/4” embossed using the Merry Melody 3D embossing folder.
- Basic White frame cut using the Framed Florets dies.
- 3 trees stamped in Shaded Spruce ink and “snow” stamped in Versamark ink and heat embossed with White embossing powder.
- 3 Real Red Glimmer paper bows.
- Sentiment from the Framed and Festive stamp set (only available until 1/4/23 or while supplies last) stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder.
- Red Rhinestones to add more sparkle.
Inside I added a strip of Real Red Glimmer paper and another Shaded Spruce tree.
Generally the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge is weekly. This challenge will last for 2 weeks. We will back with a new challenge on December 29th!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the design team created for this challenge.
Remember today, December 15th Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more!