The 2023 Stampin’ Up! January-April Mini catalog and the 2023 Sale-A-Bration (January-February) has begun! So exciting! Today’s sample shows products from both catalogs and also the 2022-23 Annual Catalog.
This card was made for the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge. This week the challenge is a color challenge.
Here are the details of the card.
- Balmy Blue card base- 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”.
- Basic White CS- 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” cut using the large Two-Tone Flora die.
- Adhere the Basic White die cut to the front of the Balmy Blue card base.
- Die cut the #4 (#1 being the smallest rectangle die) Scalloped Contours rectangle die in Basic White CS.
- Stamp the Beautifully Happy bouquet in Tuxedo Black Memento, Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, and Sweet Sorbet ink on the Basic White rectangle. The shading on the leaves and flowers are all done for you by the stamp set.
- Wrap the Balmy Blue & White Variegated Ribbon around the scalloped rectangle and tie a bow. This is my favorite ribbon. It is so pretty and so easy to tie a nice bow with.
- Attach the Scalloped Rectangle to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere a 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White CS piece to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the small small flower in Tuxedo Black Memento, Sweet Sorbet, and Balmy Blue ink on the Basic White CS.
I haven’t decided on a sentiment yet. The Beautifully Happy stamp set has 6 different sentiments. Love the versatility. I cannot decide who I will send this card to so for now I will leave it blank.
Thanks for stopping by and remember Sale-A-Bration lasts for just 2 months-January and February,