I have a paper problem. I have a lot of it and have found that I tend to save and store it instead of using and enjoying it. Can you relate? Well, I am on a mission to use my DSP (patterned paper). This is the second in my series of templates/patterns using my paper. You can see the first one in the series HERE.
I am using Sale-A-Bration products since this is the last day of Sale-A-Bration until 2024! There were a lot of pretty patterned paper Sale-A-Bration choices so if you are like me, you might have a few of these paper packs or wanted them. One last day to get them free with a qualifying order.
- Evening Evergreen CS card base- 5-1/2" x 7-1/2" scored at 3-1/4" x 6-1/2"
- DSP pattern 1- 3" x 5-1/4"
- DSP pattern 2- 3/4" x 5-1/4"
- DSP pattern 2- 3/8" x 5-1/4" (optional)
- Basic White 3" x 5-1/4"
- Layering Circles dies, Stylish Shapes dies
- Adhere DSP pattern 1 to the front panel of the card base.
- Adhere DSP pattern 2 (3/4" x 5-1/4") to the right side of the card base.
- Adhere the Basic White CS to the inside of the card.
- Adhere the 3/8" x 5-1/4" strip to the left side of the Basic White CS.(optional)
- Fussy cut flowers from the DSP.
- Cut out an Evening Evergreen circle using the Layering Circle dies and a slightly smaller Basic White Stylish Shapes circle.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Basic White circle.
- Arrange flowers around the sentiment.
- Adhere flowers to the Evening Evergreen circle.
- Line up 3 Stampin' Dimensionals along the score line on the right side panel.
- Adhere the circles and flowers.
This one also uses the Dandy Designs DSP but this time with the Easter Bunny.
The Dainty Flowers DSP sold out. I wanted to share this one because I used one of the oval flower frames for the closure. I used the oval from the Framed Florets dies to mount the oval flower frame.
The oval frame is pretty big so I added an additional DSP piece inside of the card and moved the Basic White piece.
The last one. You can also place the closure piece near the bottom instead of the top. I didn't make one this time but you could also do this and use a landscape orientation.
Thanks for stopping by and remember today is the last day to place your Sale-A-Bration order,