I have one more project based on a card base I found in my leftover file. I used the Perfectly Penciled DSP (again) since it is one of my favorites and it is on the Low Inventory list.
This is basically the same card base as the card I posted on Saturday. The only difference is that one of the flaps/arms was removed and the remaining one was glued down to create a pocket.
This is a picture of another "leftover" so you will be seeing this one soon. To create the pocket, apply a thin line of glue along the top left edge of the triangle.
Here you can see the insert that fits in the diagonal pocket. I used Thick Basic White CS for the insert. The oval on the pocket is from the Framed Florets dies and the sentiment is from the Framed Florets stamp set (purchase as a bundle and save 10%). The sentiment was stamped using Versamark ink and heat embossed in white embossing powder. The patterned paper and the flowers are from the Perfectly Penciled DSP. The flowers and leaves were colored using Real Red, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends.
Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow we will see the retirement list and information about the color changes coming in the new catalog! Stay tuned as it is going to be an exciting time.