Circle Sayings and the Zoo Crew DSP
May 24, 2023
It is Thursday which means it is time for a new Create with Connie & Mary Challenge. This week it is a color challenge.
You might have noticed that I have been featuring the Circle Sayings bundle this week. It has been fun and challenging picking one set/bundle to focus on. My hope is that it shows the versatility of the featured items and that it insures I am using all the stamps I purchase. No more un-inked stamps!
- Petal Pink card base - 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2".
- Calypso Coral layer-4" x 5-1/4".
- Zoo Crew layer 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" colored using Petal Pink and Lost Lagoon Stampin' Blends.
- Petal Pink Stylish Shapes banner die.
- Calyspo Coral Stylish Shapes circle die.
- Basic White 2-3/8" Circle punch (part of the Circle Sayings bundle).
- Shell and starfish image stamped twice in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Smile stamped in the center.
- Shells and starfish colored with Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, and Lost Lagoon Stampin' Blends.
- Circle Sayings sentiment (my favorite!) stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Shells and starfish colored with Stampin' Blends and fussy cut.
- Strip of Zoo Crew DSP colored with Stampin' Blends.
This color combination is definitely not one I would have picked out myself but it definitely works. I do like how the shells/starfish look colored with this combination. I will tell you that it is still hard to cut into the Zoo Crew DSP and not use those adorable animals but I think it was worth it.
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the design team created for this challenge.