Zany Zoo Wobble Card
May 12, 2023
Ready for another Festive Friday challenge? What is the Festive Friday challenge? The Festive Friday challenge is a bi-weekly challenge that is inspired by a holiday/festivity. An Inspo list of 10 items is created using the festivity as its inspiration. To play in the challenge you need to use 3 items from the Inspo list on your project and enter it in the Festive Friday gallery. We love seeing what you choose from the Inspo list and look forward to seeing what you create.
I used from the Inspo List yellow, black, happy or smile sentiment, circle, and surprise element.
I love playing with these fun and cute animals from the Zoo Crew DSP (Designer Series Paper). This little trio well make me smile and I hope they make you smile too!
- The card base is Basic Black CS 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2".
- DSP is Daffodil Delight from the Brights 6" x 6" DSP cut at 4" x 5-1/4"
- Basic Black CS circle using the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Stamp the Smile (from the Circle Sayings stamp set or purchase as a bundle and save 10%) in Versamark ink and cover with White Stampin' Emboss (part of the Basics Stampin' Emboss powders) and heat emboss.
- Fussy cut the bear and the turtle from the Zoo Crew DSP and use the Zany Zoo dies to cut out the leopard.
- Color the bear's chest using a Copper Clay Stampin' Blend. Color the leopard's skirt with a Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend. Color in the alternating stripe on the turtle with a Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Blend.
- Attach the bear and the turtle to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere a Wobble spring ( I found these on Amazon and they are called Action Wobbles) to the back of the leopard and attach to the card front.
- Adhere a rhinestone to the flower on the leopard's skirt.
- Basic White CS measures 4" x 5-1/4". Attach it to the inside of the card.
- Fussy cut the bongo playing beaver from the DSP.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Circle Sayings set using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Stamp the musical notes from the Zany Zoo set.
- Cut a strip of the DSP 3/4" x 4". Adhere it to the bottom of the Basic White CS.
- Adhere the Basic White CS to the inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the Festive Friday design team created.
What a great card, those little critters are so cute, and love the bright polka dot background!
Posted by: Melanie H. | May 12, 2023 at 07:24 AM
This is so cute Sharon, especially with that yellow dotty background - love the fun surprise element too!
Posted by: Joanne James | May 17, 2023 at 03:03 AM
What a great card, Sharon! The wobble is such a great surprise. Your cards always make me smile!! :)
Posted by: Beth McCullough | May 24, 2023 at 10:08 AM
Sharon, this is so cute! I love the yellow polka dots with the black mat. love the layout, too!
Such a happy card
Posted by: jaydee | May 25, 2023 at 02:02 PM