It is Thursday and time for a new Create with Connie & Mary Challenge! This week it is a sketch challenge and it is a great one!
This week I am focusing on the Fresh As a Daisy Suite. I also wanted to use a bright cheery color so I chose Flirty Flamingo to go along with my white and yellow centered daisies.
- The card base is Flirty Flamingo CS (card stock 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2").
- The first layer is Basic White CS (4" x 5-1/4")
- The Flirty Flamingo DSP (Designer Series Paper) is from the Brights 6" x 6" DSP (2-3/8" x 4-3/4")
- The 2 strips are Daffodil Delight CS 1/2" x 3-1/4".
- The Basic White rectangle is from the Nested Essentials dies.
- The Basic White Daisies and the Granny Apple Green leaves are cut using the Cheerful Daisies dies.
- The daisy centers were colored using a sponge dauber and Daffodil Delight ink.
- The sentiment is from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set inked using a Memento Tuxedo Black pad.
Inside I added another daisy and some Granny Apple Green greenery. The strip of polka dot DSP is another pattern in the 6" x 6" Brights DSP pack.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the Create with Connie & Mary Design team created,
The Creativity Abounds Design Team is an international group of 13 Stampin' Up! demonstrators. We do a monthly blog hop, a monthly tutorial bundle and 3 times a year we hold a stamp camp.
The Fresh As A Daisy Stamp Camp will be held on July 7th and 8th. To register all you need to do is purchase the Fresh as a Daisy Suite (161301) and the 2023-25 In Color Jute Trim (161637) and use the Host Code 7W94CTHJ. If you already own the Suite and the 2023-25 In Color Jute Trim simply order $81.50 worth of products from my online store and use the Host Code 7W94CTHJ. It is important to use the Host Code, it lets me know you want to participate in the stamp camp.
You will receive 13 kits which will include all the cardstock pieces necessary to make the projects. You will use your own DSP, stamps, dies and embellishments. Both a written and video tutorial will be provided for you for each project.
In addition to the 13 projects you will be invited to join a private Facebook group for the camp. On July 7th & 8th each design team member will present another project using the Fresh As a Daisy Suite. These lives will be spread out over the 2 days but they will be recorded so you can watch them when it is convenient for you.