Ready for another Festive Friday challenge? What is the Festive Friday challenge? The Festive Friday challenge is a bi-weekly challenge that is inspired by a holiday/festivity. An Inspo list of 10 items is created using the festivity as its inspiration. To play in the challenge you need to use 3 items from the Inspo list on your project and enter it in the Festive Friday gallery. We love seeing what you choose from the Inspo list and look forward to seeing what you create.
What a fun Inspo List! I chose from the list Red, Pearls, Love Sentiment, Hearts, and Birds.
Let's talk about the card.
- Thick Basic White CS base 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2"
- Real Red CS layer 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
- Most Adored Specialty DSP (Sale-A-Bration choice) 4" x 5-1/4"
- Mailbox stamped and cut using the Sending Love bundle. Colored using Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Smoky Slate, Granny Apple Green and Real Red Stampin' Blends.
- Sweet little bluebird stamped and cut using the Fluffiest Friends bundle. Colored using Balmy Blue and Wild Wheat Stampin' Blends.
- The beaver was also stamped and cut using the Fluffiest Friends bundle. Colored using Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, and Real Red Stampin' Blends.
- Real Red ribbon is from the Real Red and Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack.
- Real Red circle layer cut using the Stylish Shapes circles #2 (#1 being the smallest circle)
- The sentiment was stamped and cute using the Sending Love bundle.
- The hearts were colored using Real Red Stampin' Blends.
- The little pearl is from the Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels.
Inside another sentiment from the Sending Love stamp set. The sentiment was die cut out using the Stylish Shapes #3 circle die (#1 being the smallest circle). The little hearts were cut using the Thoughtful Moments dies.
Just a reminder that the Fluffiest Friends bundle is an Online Exclusive. This means that they are not found in any catalog and can only be found in the online store.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Festive Friday design team created using the Inspo List.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what your creations in the Festive Friday gallery!