Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who hop together on the 14th of every month. This month our theme is Dynamic Duos. We are to use 2 colors and Basic White for our card.
Can you guess what colors I chose to use? If you guessed black, red, and white, you would be correct.
This card looks like it was partially die cut but in reality it is a cheater partial die cut card. The Real Red ribbon hides the fact that it isn't a true partial die cut card.
- The Basic Black CS is cut 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" and splattered with White Craft ink that has been watered down.
- Die cut the daisies using the Cheerful Daisies die.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Basic White CS 2-3/4" x 4".
- Emboss the Basic White CS with the Basics 3D Embossing folder (Online Exclusive).
- Adhere the daisy die to the Basic Black CS.
- Adhere the Basic White CS over the daisy die cut.
- Tie the Real Red ribbon over the seam and tie a bow.
- Adhere to the Thick Basic White CS card base 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2".
On the inside of the card I added another strip of Basic Black CS embossed using the 3D Embossing folder and another die cut flower.
I have also made this card using the partial die cutting technique. It isn't very difficult to do but that is a project for another day. Now it is time for you to check out the other stops on the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop!