This week I am focusing on the Tasteful Textures bundle.
You can see this bundle on page 11 and page 135 of the 2019-20 Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalog.
Simple, clean and hopefully masculine card even though there is a bit of sparkle.
Here's how to make this card.
1. Cut a 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of Basic Black card stock. Place the largest stitched circle die from the Stitched Shapes set (145372) on the card stock. Place the Tasteful Background die inside of the stitched circle shape and run it through a die cutting machine.
2. Cut a 3" x 3" piece of Sparkle Glimmer paper (146957) and use the #7 circle die (#8 being the largest circle-Layering Circle dies 141705).
3. Adhere the Sparkle Glimmer paper to the back of the Stitched Circle using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Place the circle under something heavy to help with adhesion.
4. Cut a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White card stock. Cut using the 2nd to the largest Stitched Rectangle die (148551). Stamp the sentiment found in the bundle in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
5. Cut a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Thick Whisper White card stock(card base) and score at 5-1/2". Cut a 3-1/2" x 5" piece of Basic Black card stock. Adhere the Stitched Rectangle piece (step 4) on to the Basic Black card stock. Layer the Basic Black piece on to the card base.
6. Use Stampin' Dimensionals and attach the Stitched Circle on to the front of the card base.
You can click on any of the links/pictures below if you are interested in purchasing any of the supplies I used to make this card. Remember it is Bonus Days. Which means you will receive a $5 coupon to use in August for every $50 you spend in July.
Did you know that As the Ink Dries is also on Facebook? Here is a link to my business page, hope you follow me there!