Welcome to the Creativity Abounds Blog Hop! We are a group of international Stampin' Up!® demonstrators. We hop together on the third Wednesday of every month. Our hops focus around a particular bundle, holiday, occasion or product suite. Every month we create a tutorial bundle. We also offer a quarterly stamp camp. The next stamp camp will be in February 2023 and will feature a suite from the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog. We look forward to sharing more information soon!
This month our theme is Gift Packaging/Gift Giving. What a timely topic! The projects we feature on this blog hop are different than the ones in the tutorial bundle. We love sharing lots of ideas.
I had so much fun coming up with this little box. It would be perfect for a gift of jewelry or a beautiful chocolate truffle.
- Cut 2 Mini Pocket Envelopes from the Celebrate Everything DSP (Stampin' Reward choice).
- Trim off the tabs along the bottom of the envelope.
- Score 1-1/4" (3 cm) from the bottom edge.
- Trim off part of the side tab (portion that is below the score line) and cut from the bottom up to the score line as shown above.
- Attach the tab edge to the straight edge of the second envelope.
- Attach the remaining tab to the other straight edge.
- Pinch the shorter sides in.
- Fold the bottom flaps in and secure with adhesive.
- Punch two holes on the top (front and back).
- Run Polished Pink ribbon through the holes and tie a bow.
- Die cut 2 detailed holly leaves (1 large and 1 small) using the Holly Berry Dies in Silver Foil.
- Die cut 2 solid holly leaves (1 large and 1 small) using the Holly Berry Dies in Parakeet Party Glimmer Paper.
- Adhere the silver foil detailed leaves over the solid Parakeet Party Glimmer Paper leaves.
- Color a small piece of White Glimmer Paper with a Polished Pink Stampin' Blend.
- Punch 9 small circles. I used the Dots and Spots die.
- Attach the Polished Pink circles in 3 clumps of 3 circles to the leaves.
- Attach the leaves to the box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Now it is time to check out what the rest of the team created.
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the hop!
Place a $50 order through my online store and receive this bundle (13 tutorials!!) as a thank you. You can also purchase the tutorial bundle for $15.00. Please contact me (email@example.com) if you would like to purchase the tutorial.
- 10% off all punches
- 15% of all stamps (Host stamp sets are not included in this sale)
- 20% off all dies
- 20% off all embossing folders
- 20% off all non-specialty and non-assortment Designer Series Paper
Click here for a list of all the items on sale!
Shop now for best selection! Sale ends November 18, 2022 at 11.59 pm (MT)