I have received questions asking me how I made this card. Here's another card using the same easel fold and I've included some basic directions.
Here is what the base of the card looks like.
2.Cut a slit starting at the 5-1/2" fold down each side, 1" in from the edge.
3. Cut 2 3/4" x 5-1/4" piece of Designer Series paper and layer them on to the 1" panels.
4. cut a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla card stock and attach it to the inside of the card.
5. Adhere the 1" strips to the inside of the card.
6. Cut 2 2" x 2-1/2" pieces of Designer Series Paper. Attach one to each section of the center panel.
7. Cut out the largest oval framleit. Stamp and color, then layer on to the scallop oval . Attach the Oval with Stampin' Dimensional to the bottom section of the center piece. Do not put any adhesive above the fold line.
8. Attach the Modern Label to the inside of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. Place the label about 1-3/4" from the bottom edge of the card.
I hope this will help you make your own easel card. If you have any questions please leave me a comment or send me an email.
- Pleasant Poppies Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- A Dozen Thoughts Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Papillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Express Yourself Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Versamark Pad
- Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
- Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Modern Label Punch
- Word Window Punch
- 1 Inch Circle Punch
- 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
- Black Orange Stampin' Glitter
- Dazzling Details
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon"
If you click on any of the supplies above it will take you directly to where it is located in my online store.