It has been a week full of hearts and flowers! Finishing up the week with one more card using the From My Heart Specialty DSP.
Just like my card on Monday, it is just dies and no stamping. Let's break down the card.
- Real Red card base 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2"
- From My Heart Specialty DSP 4" x 5-1/4"
- Flirty Flamingo CS cut using the Stitched So Sweetly die-the largest rectangle. Cut out a frame using the Stitched Rectangle dies. Layer this on to the From My Heart DSP using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Whisper White CS cut using the same Stitched Rectangle die used in the prior step. Insert and adhere it inside of the Flirty Flamingo frame.
- Real Red "love" cut using the Well Written dies adhered to the Whisper White CS
- Real Red CS cut the long hearts die from the Stitched Be Mine dies. Set aside the solid hearts.
- This is the kind of "fiddly" step. Attach the heart outline to the frame & inside of the frame using mini dimensionals. Place the dimensionals behind the cutouts you will fill in with the solid hearts. Place the hearts inside of the heart outlines, covering up the dimensionals.
- Cut out Whisper White flowers using the Lovely Flowers dies.
- Cut out Old Olive leaves using the small leaves die in the Cherry Blossom dies
- Glue the leaves to the backs of the flower and then secure the flowers to frame using mini dimensionals. I also used a few flowers to help secure the heart outline to the frame.
- Place Red Rhinestones in the center of the flowers.
- Whisper White CS 4" x 5-1/4" adhered to the inside of the card.
- 1/2" x 4" strip of DSP to the Whisper White CS inside of the card. Attach a couple of hearts to the strip.
Yes, it does get a little fussy attaching the hearts and I probably won't make a ton of these but I sure love how it turned out. If I come up with a better way to attach the hearts I will let you know.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! All of the products I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The Host Code for January is FTCKVA4N. When you place a Stampin' Up!® order using this code I will send you a project tutorial. If your order is $60 or more I will also send you a package of Champagne Rhinestones as a thank you gift. This gift will be sent in early February.
Please do NOT use the host code if your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping). You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive a project tutorial and a gift from me.