Welcome to another Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop! Our theme this month is Happy New Year. December is the perfect time to reflect on the past year and think about changes you want to make in 2015. Experts say it is important to write your goals down. With this in mind I decided that a pretty journal would be the perfect thing to help me stay on track.
Did you know that Stampin' Up! carries plain kraft journals? These journals are fun to decorate and customize. They are the perfect size, 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" to carry in my purse. I have big plans for this little journal and know it will play a big part in keeping me accountable.
- Really Good Greetings Clear Stamp Set 
- Painted Petals Clear Stamp Set  Occasions catalog 2015
- Butterfly Basics Clear Stamp Set  Occasions catalog 2015
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper  Sale-A-Bration catalog 2015
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack  Sale-A-Bration catalog 2015
- Bitty Butterfly Punch 
- Kraft Grid Journal 
One thing missing from the above list is the Bow Builder punch (137414) which is also in the Occasions catalog 2015. I love this little bow and i think this punch is a must have. I attached the little bow to a clip so I can easily find my place in my journal.
The upcoming Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs are amazing. Lots of fresh new products to start the new year with. I am looking forward to 2015 and making it the best year ever!
Hop on over to France's blog. I know she has something wonderful to share with you!
If you are heading in the other direction, then hop on over to see what fabulous project BJ has for you.